Ha Giang during this recent season is indeed so “hot”, from Web with many pictures of Tam Giac Mach and lots of attractive young girls, which were taken from the best video camera angle, to true exploring tours which are entirely equipped with legs and arms armour, not to mention motorbikes attached by flags. We can see people talking about Ha Giang in every Vietnam vacation packages

I go back the North after a number of year. Not too long ago, I journeyed in Autumn Festival Period, and then went over to magnificent rocky plateaus. This year, I went at the time when “tam giac mach” blossoms are in total bloom. After almost one year, I myself have grown up completely. Previously, from Da Nang to the North, I very carefully equipped for the ½ Viet Nam tour, with almost everything which were required. This year, I bring almost nothing other than a 65-lit pack, a laptop for work, without motorcycle, or even armour, or motorcycle helmets. On the moment we started our vacation, my friend lent me an age old scooter, which got me 500.000 vnd to get it repaired. While almost everyone was protected with protecting stuff, I only just put on a 3 holes t-shirt. I love to try the thoughts of driving a vehicle across the pass when freezing wind sweeps over the body. I do think I have changed a little, I have simplified almost everything, and have got far more better point of view than before. Perhaps this is why, we were the most strangest groups on the pass.

Even though, Ha Giang doesn’t change. The pass winds as well as twists around rugged mountains as if some people had forgotten a ribbon of silk for years without the intention to take back. The palatial together with lovely stony hills are interleaved with green areas of the trees growing on the rocks, the fantastic valleys, together with the different kinds of wild trees growing on both sides of the avenue. We drove across the mountain road, looking at the sky of the very first region of this Asia country

Ah, I must write about Tam Giac Mach, the reason why even Ma Pi Leng are jammed in traffic. Giac Mach at this time has arrived into its season, and consequently very little petals have turned light pink colored. Although the Giac Mach flower fields are not as amazing as well as magnificent just like the photographs, they create profits to the locals. 10.000 for a picture, they already have 150.000 – 200.000 a day, not a small amount for the local
I will surely come back to Ha Giang once more someday.

There are many other interesting tours for you to choose this summer, from Myanmar vacation packages to Vietnam Laos Cambodia tour